SONNE AKTION 120 LT DOUBLE ENERGY View all products of sonne aktion
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COPPER HEATER
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF PHAETHON SELECTIVE COLLECTORS
- Copper & aluminum are the materials used, ie non-corrosive materials, which ensure a lifespan of many decades. No corrosion-resistant steel parts.
- Frame made of heavy-duty oval aluminum profiles, high aesthetics, advanced design, with internal angled die-cast screw angular angle joints that ensure the application of aluminum tightness of the frame parts & the high rigidity of the collector.
- Absorber of selective surface made of 0.4 mm thick aluminum foil with a special coating of titanium oxides. The coating is done with a special vacuum treatment in Germany. The surface of absorption of solar radiation is perfectly applied on the copper hydroskeleton by welding in automatic LASER machines for direct transfer of heat to the thermal liquid. This ensures a very high absorption coefficient α> 95% & a very low emission coefficient ε <5%, which contribute to the maximum thermal efficiency of the collector. complete tightness against the frame without rivets.
- Hydroskeleton s absorber made of copper pipes Φ8 & Φ22 mm
- Safety glass tempered thickness 4 mm high permeability τ> 0.94.
- Thermal insulation from fiberglass density d = 30kg / m3 both at the back and sides of the collector.
- Oval rubber gasket specially designed to fit the collector copper connecting pipes to prevent heat bridging between the frame and copper pipes due to thermal expansion and contraction.
|DOUBLE ENERGY (SUN + ELECTRICITY)
|SELECTIVE SURFACE 1,68 m2